Sunday, October 4, 2009

here come the babies

OK, not quite yet, but they are on their way! I've had 3 maternity sessions in the past few weeks. I love photographing belly bumps, but I'm probably a bit more excited for when the babies actually get here!  I think the momma's are too!  We almost had to reschedule  Staci and Doug's session because of the weather.  I think there were something like, 50 mph winds this day, and it was pretty cloudy too.  But when I talked to Staci, it sounded like her baby may be on the way.  We decided it might be now or never!


I love all the snuggling!  Doug was really loving all the kissing and snuggling he got to give his wife during our shoot :)  I absolutely love when couples and families will let me in on their special moments.
I'm so glad we ended up doing the photo shoot on our scheduled night.  Both Doug and Staci were such troopers, and were totally up for anything.  The wind seemed to die down during the evening which made for a really nice night.




This session was especially fun for me because this momma-to-be was best friends with my sister-in-law, Callie in grade school.  This was my first time meeting the couple, but had a blast.  I am truly excited for their little girl (yes, another baby girl in my future!) to make her appearance.

OH, and a special thank you to Staci for wearing such a cute dress and scarf!!!!!  

1 comments:

Anonymous October 4, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!! Staci you are so gorgeous prego!! OH and Doug was looking pretty hot himself!! hehe. CAN'T wait to see the BABE!!
Callie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP