Monday, October 19, 2009

On the move!


This little man was on the move for our entire session.  I don't think he sat down or stopped once for an hour!  We were celebrating his 1 year birthday with a special photo shoot.  It was a little chilly, but considering the trend the past few weeks, I actually think we got lucky.  Jackson made it his own personal job to find balls, walk in the opposite direction of me and pick things up off the ground.  He was busy :)  Enjoy these pics and all Jack's cuteness!








I can't imagine how busy Jackson's parents are keeping up with him.  He was the fastest one year old I've ever seen, and I loved the workout!  Thanks "D" family for letting me celebrate Jackson's first birthday with you :)

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett October 19, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

great pics of jackson!!!

Our Life October 19, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

I love the picture when his back is to the camera!! Just love it!

Kris Hoskinson October 19, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

YAH!!!! i love these pics!!! jack is such a cutie. great job ashley!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP