Tuesday, October 20, 2009

now offering Christmas Cards!

I'm so excited to officially announce that I am offering Christmas cards to clients this year! I actually would rather say friends than clients, but YOU know who you are! To see all the cards for this season, head over to my website:

At the bottom of the home page, click on "client galleries". Then click on 2009 Holiday Cards and have a peek! :) The best part about these cards is they're so customizable! Just let me know what your favorite card is and how we can uniquely tweak it to be just perfect for you and your family! Chances are you'll see some people you know from lots of great 2009 sessions :)

1 comments:

Amber October 20, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Love, love, love the Christmas cards and baby announcements on your site!! Sage would like to meet you very soon. ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP