Monday, January 11, 2010

Bright Eyed (Waterloo/ Cedar Falls baby photographer)

I don't have to say that babies are my all time favorite, do I? I think I say it every time :) You just can't beat spending a relaxing morning with these little ones. Autumn was easy going and happy just being with her momma. Her eyes were so incredibly big and bright. It's nice getting to gaze at something so wonderful during my editing hours :)

Cozied up with mom!
Baby Autumn really didn't want to close her eyes. She fought it for almost an hour! She did happen to choose the night before our session to sleep ALL night for her parents. I bet she knew there was a special day coming up and did not want to miss anything!
One of my favorites! I love getting the baby yawn. And it's hard to choose a favorite when your model is so darn cute!

I'm really excited because I get to photograph Autumn again at 6 months and 1 year! It's been awesome to get to watch babies grow. I loving getting to see the new things they do at each session and how different they are from the last time I saw them. Autumn, grow big and strong and you better be practicing your smiles! :)

21 comments:

The Schilling's January 11, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Ashley! I LOVE THEM... I have no idea how we will choose! You did a wonderful job- Thank you SOO much!

Jill January 11, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Those pictures are really cute. I love the close-up with her big blue eyes.

Jenny January 11, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

great pics!

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Beautiful pics!! You caught Autumn perfectly.

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

The pictures turned out AWESOME! I love that she was awake and we got to see her blue eyes!

Jamie January 11, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Those are absolutely adorable! She is getting cuter by the day Kelsi!!

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Such cute pictures, I did not realize her eyes are such a bright blue until that close up, she is so adorable.. Jodi

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Autumn is adorable!! great pictures

G & G Meyer January 11, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

They are great pictures, it would be hard to choose. Love that hair!
She's adorable!

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Love the pictures. They are all so cute...hope to get a picture of Autumn. Gram W

Kris Hoskinson January 11, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

wow. beautiful. glad i got to see that baby up close and personal. :)

Heather January 12, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

Do you have ANY idea how important your job is?? Your amazing work means so much to a family!!! I don't even know this family, but I do know that your photos will forever be a part of their lives!!! You are one special person in so many ways....so glad to have you as my mentor...and even more so as my friend!! What a cutie pie this baby is! Great work!!

Unknown January 12, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

so adorable, it will be hard to choose!

Anonymous January 12, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

thats a cute kid!!!!
from Michael

LindaAlex January 12, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Where do you find these gorgeous babies to photograph!? She is beautiful and you did a wonderful job of capturing her beauty. Great detail!!

Laura January 13, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Well done! You have a great eye, and have captured a precious moment in time exceptionally well!

Anonymous January 14, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Awesome job Ashley! I want to thank-you for making this moment in Matt, Kelsi and Autumn's life a true treasure. Nana

Anonymous January 15, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

Awesome pictures!! We're proud to have a very beautiful granddaughter!! Hope to see her soon. Love G,Pa & G,Ma Schilling

Katie January 18, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Kelsi, I love the one that's close up on her face and she has that pink striped shirt on! She is so darn cute!

Amanda January 18, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

Sooo Cute! :)

Unknown January 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

I LOVE THE YAWNING PICTURE!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP