Monday, January 18, 2010

Singing ABC's (Waterloo/ Cedar Falls Photographer)

Whoops! I haven't done a very good job blogging lately! I try to get at least a couple of posts in per week. Hopefully I'll do better this coming week :) January has been a great month for me to get a little relaxing in. Spring/summer/fall months get so chaotic that I'm enjoying some slow winter months for photography. I was actually just telling someone yesterday that a lot of photographers close up shop for the slow months after Christmas to rest up and prepare for the upcoming year. But lucky for me, babies are growing and I can't miss out on that fun!


Look at this big girl! She's grown so much since her newborn shoot HERE! I absolutely love hanging out with Hallie and her family. I met everyone for their maternity session and am excited to keep up with them in the future.

Hallie is so much fun and has so much personality. She seems like quite the advanced 3 month old to me :) Her expressions were very animated and had me smiling and laughing the whole time. I got to be part of a little mommy time and listened in to a few rounds of the ABC's :) It's wonderful to get a glimpse in to the everyday moments families share together.
Something else I love about repeat clients is catering shoots towards what they love. I've gotten to know Hallie and her family and what their favorite images are. I love gearing my compositions and "poses" towards the images client's gravitate towards.


Could those baby fingers be any more perfect!
If you took a peek back at Hallie's newborn session you'll see she tends to fall asleep on her daddy! What a sweet baby! We're hoping that for her 6 month session it will be warm outside! Does that sound like wishful thinking?

7 comments:

Anonymous January 19, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

Hallie is beautiful! Great job Ashley capturing all of Hallie's faces :) Grandma Sandy

Anonymous January 21, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Hallie is getting so big, boy time flies! These pics are just gorgeous and show so much personality. - Kelly Sanders

Anonymous January 21, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Hallie is so cute and these pics are great. I love her facial expression in the one with her mommy. :) Hope to see you soon.
Emily

Anonymous January 22, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

The pictures are just perfect. My favorite is the first one on the polka dot blanket! Great Aunt Kris

Anonymous January 23, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

What a beautiful great granddaughter!
Great Grandma Rosie

Anonymous January 26, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

Hallie is just adoreable!!Her eyes are so pretty.Great job on the pictures.Great Aunt Kris (Postville)

Anonymous January 26, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

How wonderful to see all the pictures and Hallie's smiles and expressions. Looks like one happy family. Great-great aunt Beverly

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP