Friday, March 26, 2010

Double the blessing (Waterloo/ Cedar Falls newborn photographer)

These girls are double the blessing to their parents and the whole family. Although I was the one that felt so blessed to get to photograph them. They were perfect!


One baby can be very unpredictable. Of course there are "tricks" but no guarantee how baby will respond to those ideas. Even though there were two little ones for this shoot, it went so smoothly. They only fussed a bit and we were able to quiet them at the same time for some great shots together.
mommy's little snuggle bunnies :)

I love how peaceful these two black and white ones are. They are a couple of my favorites!

Are you pregnant? CALL ME! :)

4 comments:

Our Life March 26, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

I LOVE the last three! Beautiful photographs of beautiful girls!

Unknown March 27, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

these are beautiful babies!! You captured the perfect beauty of such little life! Nice work Ash! (Jess on Dave's account :)

LindaAlex March 28, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

I just love these photos. I keep coming back to see them again. The first three are probably my favorites.

Unknown March 28, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

You really captured Kristin and the girls' beauty. Good job!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP