Friday, March 19, 2010

What he does best! (Waterloo/ Cedar Falls child photographer)

What he does best? BE CUTE! :) This was a really tough shoot to narrow down my favorites. There were so many good ones that I absolutely loved. How could you not want to squeeze those cheeks :) He just has the sweetest little face.



At 9 months, Conor is at a very inquisitive age! He was pretty shy when I first got there, but warmed up after just a few minutes. He showed me around his room, played in the laundry basket, made some music, swept the floor, and even got to go outside! It was a pretty busy morning for such a big boy!

This little one is so loved. Conor's mom and dad are awesome too! I always love our shoots :) They really love the relaxed session and letting Conor do his thing. He plays, snuggles and gives us smiles, but ONLY when he wants to :) We can't really force him into anything!
I'm excited to see all 3 of you again in 3 short months for our BIG one year old photo shoot!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous March 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

They look great! Thanks

Johnni March 19, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

oh my goodness -- so awesome :) you got some really great shots of him, ash!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP