Monday, March 22, 2010

New look!

I've got a new look!

I'm so excited to have a new logo! Something that I've been learning is I don't have to be good at everything :) I'm working on being better at a lot of things having to do with running a business. I've been working on my bookkeeping skills, product designer, advertiser, networking, and much more. BUT a logo designer, I AM NOT! I've tried, believe me!


So I hired someone that actually knows how to do this :) I worked with Carley at Carley Kay Photography. She was such a joy to work with and accommodated all my requests. I'm pretty indecisive, don't commit easily, and this was a big choice! But she stuck with me and gave me a fresh and youthful new look! The vision of what I wanted really changed and matured during the time I was working with Carley. In the end, I wanted something that reflected my style; fun, modern and easygoing portraiture!

In addition to the new logo, something fun I want to start doing on my blog is featuring my favorite images from the previous month. So at the top, you'll see Baoz, Jaylin, and Ava! I chose these 3 photos from the past couple of months to feature through the rest of March and April. Then at the beginning of May, I will pick some favorites from my April sessions to be featured on the header for that month. It's gonna be awesome, don't you worry :)

Now I have to head over to my website and freshen things up over there. Good thing I have suddenly found a bit more time to accomplish these goals :)

6 comments:

Amber March 22, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Love it!

Kelsey March 22, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

So cute!! Like the colors and the flower.

Becky Bartlett March 22, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Love the new logo... and I really love that cute little boy on the top of this page!! :) Glad you're enjoying your new found time! Call me sometime...

Amy March 22, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

i also LOVE it. good job bash.

Stephanie Bardal March 22, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

The new logo is awesome, Ashley - love it!!

Kris Hoskinson March 22, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

you are awesome. love the new logo and love that you have time to get that stuff figured out. so excited for you and your new direction. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP