Monday, April 5, 2010

spring is here

It really feels like spring now. Actually, there have been days recently that it felt like summer! I walked into the bank on Friday, sweating, and had to keep myself from complaining! I didn't want to be THAT person complaining about gorgeous weather in early April!


Last week I thought I would tackle some of the yard tasks that needed to get done. I saw many exciting things popping up.

And then I found this:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't belong. Neither does the energy drink and cigarette box... do you say carton... that I found :) Travis thinks its from the snow melting and uncovering garbage from the winter months. Does anyone else have to pick up all this trash from their yard? I'm starting to get slightly annoyed. The day I get it all picked up, there is suddenly twice as much garbage there the next day.


hey mom, is this a weed? should I pull it?

2 comments:

LindaAlex April 5, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

Yes, Ashley, it is a weed. You will soon have a pretty dandilion in your yard if you leave it. It looks like your iris got a little frost bite this spring too but they will bloom anyway. I just love seeing the plants come alive in the spring! I love April. Have a great week.

Amber April 5, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

LOL!!! Your mom beat me to it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP