Wednesday, May 5, 2010

girlies (Waterloo/ Cedar Falls child photographer)




3 little girls, 3 personalities, 3 opinions..... in 1 picture? Sure, we can do that :) This was an extremely quick shoot and the girl cooperated amazingly. I've known their mama for a few years now, and it was a special shoot for something we're working on. If you live in the Cedar Valley, you probably know her store: Peek-a-boo Baby


This shoot was supposed to take place in a bed of blue bells. We were about a week too late, and they were all gone. It boggles my mind how they can be there one week and not the next! Plan B was right across the street. I found this place 2 weeks ago with Mowgli. We were walking here and a deer hopped out in front of us only about 20 feet away. It was actually very exciting for both of us. I had never been so close to a deer, and a big one at that. I think Mowgli had the time of his life chasing him :)

2 comments:

Katie R. May 5, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

These are all so cute, nice work Ashley:)

Kaley May 5, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Awww I miss my girls! I can't believe how much they've grown. You did a wonderful job shooting them cousin :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP