Thursday, May 6, 2010

1/2 price canvas sale!

ATTENTION!


One of the canvas companies I use to buy products from is having a BIG sale. I totally believe in canvas artwork and can't say enough good things about what I personally own and client's products I have ordered. Everyone always loves their custom canvas art. So to make them more accessible to you, I want to pass this sale on.

I am offering these sizes for 1/2 price!!!!

40x60 - EVERYONE NEEDS ONE!
30x40 - Show them off BIG
24x36 - A great mantle size
20x30 - Buy a few always a winner
16x24 - Most popular full frame size
16x20 - You know you want them
11x14 - A great accessory piece

Past and current clients - Please email me right away (ashleyschrage@gmail.com) or even leave a comment asking for more details and what size you're interested in. This sale is NOT lasting long. I can promise you through the end of the day, and most likely tomorrow. But when the goods run out, their gone :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP