Friday, May 14, 2010

He's a farm boy (Waterloo/ Cedar Falls child photographer)

This little guy was 100% farm boy! I may be a bit partial (I married a farm boy) but they are the cutest kind. Bryce loved being outside. He went right to my arms when I got to his house because I'm pretty sure he thought I would take him outside:) I absolutely LOVE when kids and babies come to me! Then he cried when we walked back in the house after our photo-shoot excursion.
He is too cute, and such a happy boy :) We had a great morning riding all over the family farm finding different spots to try out. I love when sessions truly reflect the people in the images.

I kinda love this family photograph!

I was actually testing the light in this shot below and by luck was able to capture a quiet moment between mom and son.

Who thought of the first year cake smash? What a fantastic idea! But really, how could it not be wonderful to take images of a child with cake and frosting completely covering their hands and face! And that glimmer in his eye... the unmistakable gleam of a sugar high :)
Happy First Birthday Bryce!

13 comments:

LindaAlex May 14, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

Wonderful photo shoot! I love the barn behind the little farm boy but my favorite is mommy and daddy in the back and the cutel little teeth and a drip on his chin! Great family portrait!

sheri May 14, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

Beautiful, thoughtful and creative photos. I love the lighting and the special moments that are captured in each one. From the dribble on the chin (real life stuff) to the cake and the one where Bryce is holding on to dad's fingers. I also love the one with mom and dad blurred in the background. Truly wonderful!

Unknown May 14, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

So cute! I love the one with dribble on his chin and Casie and Lane in the background!

Dawn May 14, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Bryce is getting so big! I love the picture with you two in the back and Bryce front and center.

Mrs. Henriksen May 14, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Awesome pictures! They really do capture Bryce and what he loves! The picture of him in the Ranger is great-he's a natural behind the wheel.

Unknown May 14, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

What a cutie pie! The pictures are wonderful!! I love that they were taken on his own farm!

Missy May 14, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Those are adorable!! They definitely capture Bryce's adorable personality

DeAnn May 14, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

Absolutely adorable!! Love the picture with mom and dad in the background. Very creative!

Polka Dot Ponies May 14, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Love the blue eyes!

Joann May 14, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

I love these pictures!! What an adorable little boy! I love how you captured the brightness of his beautiful blue eyes. My favorite pics are the ones with the barn in the backround and the one with Bryce holding hands with Lane - the blues and reds look so vivid next to each other and then to top it off - Bryce's blue eyes.

Lara May 17, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Love the pictures! Really captured Bryce's personality well on the farm. Favorite pic is with the parents in the background.

Leah May 18, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

What great photos of my adorable little nephew!! The farm and woods look so nice in the photos too! My favorite would have to be the one with Lane and Casie in the background!

Melody May 19, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Fantastic photos!! Love them~it's hard to say which is my fav. Although, it will have to be the one with mom and blurred in the background. But, once again, love them all!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP