Monday, May 3, 2010

whoops

I forgot to blog today :) I was laying in bed last night and the last thought I remember entering my mind was, "Oh no, I don't have a blog post ready to go up!" Normally Monday morning is always the post I am on top of. I'm sorry I let down all 5 of you who were looking forward to it :)


Anyway, I DID post new favorites from April in the header! That has to count for something :) I also thought I would send you over to my momma's blog to get a hint of what we did this weekend! It will probably take me a few days to blog about it myself.

3 comments:

Johnni May 3, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

I didn't realize your mom had a blog -- you are two are too similar... makes me laugh :)

Unknown May 3, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

You have more than 5:)

traveltheworld May 14, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

Ashley your pictures are beautiful! It's fun to see some people I know mixed in there :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP