Friday, June 25, 2010

The gangs all here (Waterloo/ Cedar Falls family photographer)

This photography session was booked last fall for a Christmas present! It always takes awhile to coordinate this many people's schedules. The weekend was pretty stormy and I was nervous we would have to reschedule. Luckily when our afternoon came around, we had fantastic weather.


The whole session went amazingly well. We had a couple of minor hiccups with the little Miss, but it passed quickly and it was all smiles from there!

Look at all those great smiles! I think everyone had a good time... I only heard mentioned once that a little one wanted to go back to Grandma's house :)


The "kids" with mom and dad :)

Happy Friday! (my mom always said that) I'm off to have another wonderful weekend. Sturgis Falls, here I come! Hope you enjoyed your preview "L" family.

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett June 25, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

GREAT pictures, guys! Brandi- I haven't seen your kiddos- they are so cute! :)

Life of the Lorenzens June 25, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

They look awesome! Thanks, Ashley!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP