Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion Show

One of the questions clients ask me most often is, "what should I wear?" Well, I may just refer those people to this family! Their clothing was wonderful! I couldn't have put together a better combination of colors and outfits for 8 people! I love that they have a dominant color, YELLOW! And the white and grey are perfectly complimentary and doesn't make them look overwhelmingly yellow! So it was kind of like being at a fashion show :)


This little man RAN THE SHOW! But what 2 year old doesn't?! We couldn't get the smiles when WE wanted them, but he gave us a few... just on his time :)





I got the feeling Payton's a grandpa's boy!

Hope you took notes from this family on how to dress for your next family photo shoot! I know I did :)

11 comments:

Annette July 2, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

These are great Ashley. And he did have some smiles. Great job and fun time!

Unknown July 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Love the photos! Seeing your family all grown up, Annette, is wonderful!

Anonymous July 2, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Great job Ashley! The subjects are a great looking bunch and were easy to capture I'm sure.

-Brian

Anonymous July 2, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Awww these are great!!! Wonderful work Ashley!!

Horsebroad July 2, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

The pictures were great! Payton stole the show in a couple of them! I really liked the casual-ness (is that a word?) of the family groups.

LindaAlex July 2, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

Fun looking family photos! Nice work, Ashley. Beautiful family, Annette. It's so fun to see your entire family. I like them all but the first one of everyone on the bridge may be my favorite!

Anonymous July 2, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

I like how everyone in your photos seems to be having a good time. Very natural and not posed. I think she captured your family as they really are, Annette. Great pics.

Sherilyn July 3, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

What a great looking Family you have!! The pictures are wonderful!

Shelly July 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Those look so great Annette!! Ashley has done many of my friends photos in the past year and always does such a great job!

Anonymous July 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Really good pictures. Liked the smiles on everyone, not easy to capture in a group. Payton did steal the show, but isn't he supposed to?

Kay July 8, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Really good pictures! Like the casual shots and neat scenery. Enjoyed seeing all the smiles, must have been having fun.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP