Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On top of things!

I loved this session! Kelci and her mom actually contacted me in February about her high school senior photo shoot! Now THAT is being on top of things! I love working with teenagers, so it got me excited a little early about 2011 seniors!



I know you're wondering... and YEP! That his her actual eye color! I didn't enhance them one bit (besides slight saturation and contrast boosts to the whole photo). I asked her myself if it was her real eye color. I thought maybe she was wearing colored contacts. NOPE. Her eyes are simply that stunning.


Kelci mentioned she really likes being around water. Luckily, the photos look like we found a cute little CLEAN beach. In reality, it was kinda nasty and dirty. Good thing you can't tell... right?


It was SO hot this day! But Kelci hung in there and put on jeans and a sweater for a cute look! I love when people will go above and beyond for great photographs... they're my kind of people :)

Look at me! I'm on a role... I'm a blogging machine!

18 comments:

denise June 30, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

WOW great pictures!
can't wait to pick out my faves.

Aunt Heather July 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Beautiful pictures! I like the very first one with you in the doorway, but my absolute favorite is the close up where she commented on your eyes! WOW!

Mom July 1, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Kelci your pictures turned out wonderful! Everyone who has seen them loves them!

Quentin July 1, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

I love the pictures. Doesnt look anything like my big sister. Gonna miss you!!!!!

Anonymous July 1, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Kelci,
Great pictures of a lovely niece
Great Uncle
Paul

Grandma Linda July 1, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Awesome pictures Kelci!
I'll have a hard time picking out which one(s) I want.

Grandpa Lyle July 1, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Very nice pictures!

Erin Kaye July 2, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Ashley,
Thanks for taking such awesome pictures of the first babysitter I ever trusted with my new baby! Kelci is beautiful, inside and out, and you truly captured her beauty!
Erin

Emma Kaye July 2, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Kelci,
I love you! I like your haircut!
Emma Kaye

Grandma Ellen July 2, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Kelci, Awesome pictures!! I am not ready for you to be grownup.

grampa Jim July 2, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

All the pictures are great. I think the one of your pretty blues eyes really stands out. The photographer not only got your outer beauty but somehow captured your inner beauty also.

Dad July 5, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Your, pictures turned out great.

Morgan Wittrock July 7, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

Kelci,
You are the best babysitter! I love it when you play sidewalk chalk with me.

Love,
Morgan

Annie Wittrock July 7, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

Kelci,
Your pictures are great! Your eyes are so pretty. Can't believe you will be a senior this year. Enjoy every moment of it. It will go by fast.

Chad July 7, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

Your pictures look great. I remember how much "fun" senior pictures can be to take, but the end result is always amazing.

Sara July 7, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

Pictures r absolutely AWESOME! Can't believe how fast you have grown up!

Misty Kramer July 7, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

WOW! Those pictures are so cute. Have a great time your senior year!

Erika July 8, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Wow! I loved your pictures Chels!!! You looked beautiful!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP