Friday, August 13, 2010

Eight

8 young children, 8 personalities, 8 moods, 8 facial expressions, 8 voices... hmmm. Sounds a little scary to me! I heard it was a little scary for all the moms too! Not the easiest scenario for anyone... PLUS on the way to the session, Casie called me and told me it had been downpouring for 30 minutes! YIKES!
Lucky for me, it stopped raining and the kids did an awesome job! They were all so well behaved and the session lasted less than an hour! I couldn't believe it! Of course there were a few hiccups along the way but there were lots of bright and shiny faces too. And most important, some good moods at the exact same time.


The kids were all so very sweet and listened to all the directions given, with smiles!

Do you remember this little handsome? Bryce had his one year session with me a few months ago. I think he looks older... his face just has a tad bit less baby in it this time.


When I was a kid, I remember having cousin photo-shoots all the time. There were 10 of us. We never did professional shoots, but the moms did their best to coral us together. I love those photographs! I hope the Bass cousins will look back on these images as adults and remember "the days".

8 comments:

Casie August 13, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

These look great, Ashley! I LOVE the one with all the kids by the barn!

Mrs. Henriksen August 13, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

Thank you Ashley! They pictures are great!

LindaAlex August 13, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Cousin photos are wonderful! I still display cousin photos from the 80s and 90s. These kids look great out on the farm!

Denise Lympus August 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

Wow! Cute pics!

Lara August 14, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Thanks!!! The pictures turned out great, especially love ones by the barn :)

Lu August 14, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

abAdorable pics of adorable kids!

Kerri August 15, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

Love the pictures on the farm!!!

Tara Thomas August 27, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

I work with Colleen and was so excited to see her wedding photos. You did not disappoint!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP