Thursday, August 19, 2010

one HOT senior

Actually, his mom and I were pretty hot too and all 3 of us dripping with sweat. Although Dan was pretty good looking even with the extreme hot temps! Dan was game for anything and really good at coming up with poses and places he wanted to go. I love getting input from the person being photographed. Of course I make recommendations, but it's so much more about them if they have some ideas of their own.
I love this portrait in black and white! How handsome is he? :)





Dan is planning on going to ISU next year! YAY! I had a great time there, it was a very hard 5 years, but I made it and I can tell Dan is going to love college life.



Thank you Dan for a wonderful session and being a great subject to photograph! Of course thanks to his mom too! She was quite the dedicated assistant to both of us. She carried clothes and even towels for the above mentioned sweat :) Beauty doesn't come easy.

On one other quick note: Travis and I just returned from a small vacation to Milwaukee. I'll share some photos hopefully in a couple of days. I'm working my hardest to get caught up on emails, editing, album designing, and getting prints to the lab. Thank you for your patience if you're waiting on me :)

7 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

I love 'em!!!!!! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see the rest of them!!!!!---Kelli

Anonymous August 19, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Can't wait to see the rest Dan--Dad.

Anonymous August 19, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Awesome Pictures! I love the variety of poses! What a handsome young man! Can't wait to see the rest! Shawn

Heather August 19, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

If I were his Mom....the black and white close up would make me cry! It's great!! Love it!

Anonymous August 20, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Good pics, the black and white close up is also my favorite-Roberta

Becky B. August 21, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Great pictures, what a skinny guy!!!!

Anonymous August 22, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Gma
Great pics, can't wait to see the rest of them. He grew up so fast

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP