Saturday, September 11, 2010

Auntie

I'm going to be an Auntie! Callie is Travis' sister and that's her husband Jason. They are having a baby in October and I'm super excited about becoming an Auntie.


Of course I jumped in there and snuggled Callie's neck too. No really, I did :)

I printed this one (above) off at an 11x14 size for them. I should have gone bigger. The light was amazing.

Here's a sidenote for any ladies planning their wardrobe for a belly shoot. Fitted clothing shows off your pregnancy best! I told Callie to wear a tight shirt so we could really see that bump.


I love this photo above! It's practically straight out of camera. The grass was so bright and colorful! I REALLY love this image because Travis was sitting next to me when it was on my screen and commented on how pretty his little sister looked in it. What a compliment!




It was really fun to get to do a photoshoot with these 3! Many times I meet my photo subjects for the first time the night of our session. Of course I try to be professional with new and old clients. So there was something that felt really fun about being with my sister-in-law for a photo shoot. I definitely have fun at all my sessions, but this one in particular was especially relaxed and carefree.

6 comments:

Staci September 11, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Cal you look gorgeous! Perfect colors...outfit choice was fabulous :)

Amber September 11, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Wow, one of my favorite belly shoots you've done, Ash! That purple is just stunning. I agree that it was the perfect choice. And that sun shining through... great job!!

LindaAlex September 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Callie looks beautiful and the light is amazing. Good job, Ash! How exciting to be an Auntie. It's a great job!

Our Life September 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Gorgeous! I'm in love with the first image!

Heather September 13, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

As always....amazing!

Anonymous September 13, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

Absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The lighting is perfect!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP