Monday, September 6, 2010

brand new


New mommy Jennifer called me last Tuesday and we made this newborn session happen on Thursday. I am a sucker for brand new babies and will always try to squeeze them in within the first 10 days of life. I loved every minute I spent with baby Logan. He was perfect. I have NEVER had a baby sleep as soundly as he did! I only got one little peek at his eyes, but he did not want to be awake and shut them soon after. Did you see all that beautiful blonde hair!



We included a few special items into the session. His baby quilt, a blankie from great-grandma, and a chair passed down a couple of generations.

I just can't say it enough, he was the sweetest! And look how gorgeous his Mama is? You would never guess she just gave birth. Both her and Dad were 100% smitten with their new gift.


I have this old antique buggy. For the most part, it spends it's days taking up lots of room in my biggest closet. But it's worth it to hold on to it for those few sessions I do bring it too. I'm so glad Logan's dad, Steve was so willing to help me drag it around their yard :)
I have so many of him smiling! What a perfect little 8 day old baby. He rocked out his whole session. I may see a modeling career in his future.
He is perfection.

Thank you for sharing him Steve and Jennifer!

2 comments:

LindaAlex September 6, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Happy Birthday to the mommy of this precious baby boy. Ashley, you did an amazing job of capturing his newborn look. I can almost feel that silky hair against my cheek! I love all of the photos. . . cannot single one out!

Jess Turner September 6, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

What a beautiful baby boy! He is precious! Happy Birthday, Mommy. How are you going to pick?!?! Ashley has a way of doing this...:)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP