Tuesday, October 19, 2010

6 months later

I absolutely love seeing families grow and change. One of my favorite things about this job, is developing relationships with new people and watching these kids get bigger over the years. I was privileged to photograph Noah 6 months ago for his newborn photo shoot. He was one of the sleepiest and quiet babies I've ever photographed. It was so much fun to see how big he has gotten.

How adorable is big brother Carter!? This was absolutely not posed. He started walking away from us, then stopped and gave a little model pose. Oh man... melt my heart!




This shot above would make such a wonderful BIG canvas.



John and Laura, so glad I got to see you and your boys again! Thanks for a fun afternoon.

2 comments:

Pam October 20, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Great photos, and I absolutely love the last two shots!

Unknown October 21, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

LOVE the pictures!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP