Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Ashley Schrage Photography HIghlights




Thank you so much to everyone who made 2010 so great! Thank you to all my wonderful and beautiful clients, to friends and all those who supported me. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog! It has been a great year and it will be fun to see all that 2011 has in store.

Of course a big fat Thank You to my incredible husband Travis! He has been an amazing support and encouragement this past year. He actually put this 2010 highlight video together for me last weekend. I compiled some of my FAVORITE photographs I took in 2010. Hope you enjoy it and can spot all the familiar faces :)

4 comments:

Johnni December 30, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

wow, Ash. This was really fun to watch. You've done some really great work!

Amber December 30, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

Isn't crazy to look back on a whole year and see how much you've done?! Pretty awesome, Ashley!

LindaAlex December 30, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Beautiful! Good job, Travis! Gorgeous photos, Ash! You two do great things together. I loved seeing the year in review

Julie Ulven January 1, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

Wow, you've helped so many of us preserve memories, precious memories. Thank you Ashley!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP