Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Beautiful in black and white

I thought this family looked wonderful in black and white! Obviously they are beautiful in color too, but this was just really striking me. Erica (the mom) is actually Travis' cousin. I had a lot of fun spending time with them for an hour this particular morning.


Liam, what a cutie! He was fantastic (for a 2 year old) during our time together. He got a bit antsy... but really, who wouldn't? I think he has the sweetest grin, or maybe to mom and dad, that grin means trouble!

Eva is a fantastic big sister! She makes one heck of a first born. She is too sweet with her brother and baby sister. I really enjoyed talking to her and of course photographing that great smile!

Elena was born in September and is almost 3 months. She wasn't quite as "in" to the photo shoot as big brother and sister were, but was still a trooper. I was really hoping to catch a smile, but settled for this "cooing" photo :)

And... probably not going on this year's Christmas card, but Liam made me smile :)

8 comments:

Hillary December 7, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

So adorable! Great pictures Erica and Kurt!

Jessi December 7, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Amazing pictures! That is soo difficult to get everyone to smile. I'm impressed.

Jill December 7, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Love the pics, such a sweet family! And I think the one with Liam making a face is adorable...I'd use it, even if just for a little laugh. :)

Anonymous December 7, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

kurt better have his guns ready....eva is already a looker! all the pics are beautiful!
callie

stephaneyj December 7, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

These turned out great! Beautiful!!

Anonymous December 7, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Eva is your mini me Erica! Great family pic!!!

Carrie W

LeAnn December 7, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

awesome pics! all of them are adorable, of course!!

Anonymous December 7, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Great pictures! I love the family one~ Lindy

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP