Thursday, January 27, 2011

itty bitty

Madelynn was just an itty bitty baby. We took her clothes and diaper off, laid her on this blanket and she was fast asleep. I thought I was dreaming! What a wonderful surprise. Normally, I have to work a little harder to get that first shot. Must have been my lucky day :)



This was the coolest bowl. I have to find one for myself :) I didn't buy many photography things last year. I'm thinking I may have to get a few fun things this spring.

This little one has the most beautiful skin. It was so perfect, I couldn't help but think how creamy it looked.


Big sister Alli was full of spunk and energy. It was a bit tricky to convince her it would be fun to sit down for a little bit to hold her baby sister. Luckily she warmed up to the idea and got a little snuggle time in. These little girls were wonderful, it was a VERY fun afternoon.

1 comments:

Heather January 28, 2011 at 1:22 AM  

I love the shot of big sister kissing little sister! Every Mom wants that photo of their children! Certainly a shot that will be forever cherished! Beautiful!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP