Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A hobby in January









I don't think I have to explain what my "new" hobby was in January! My mom brought us this puzzle a few weeks ago. It's the COOLEST puzzle I've ever seen. Did you notice all the interesting sandwich toppings? Pizza, french fries, chocolate and Cheetos! YUM, I'd totally eat this sandwich.

Travis still holds to his story that he didn't enjoy our newest hobby, but guess who was the first to start working on it every night after dinner! :) Plus, he would be pretty proud of himself when he would get on a roll. I had fun doing something NOT t.v. every night after eating. I'm going to be sending my mom on a mission to find another puzzle as interesting as this one. If it were a landscape I'm pretty sure I would be doing it all by myself.

3 comments:

LindaAlex February 1, 2011 at 6:36 AM  

You finished! It's beautiful. I am glad that you had fun with it and so glad Travis helped out. Love your photos too!

Anonymous February 1, 2011 at 6:51 AM  

My stepson loves mystery puzzles. They don't show you what the puzzle is, there are two puzzles in the same box, one is a before event and the other is the after. They take a ton of time, but he loves them...

Amber February 1, 2011 at 2:22 PM  

I have tons of puzzles that you can borrow. I love putting them together, but Ross only tries to steal a piece so that he can put the last one in. I grew up doing a ton of puzzles with my family--still love to!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP