Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Did I take one home?

So, do you think I took one home?


Travis was skiing in Colorado for a few days over this past weekend. So I of course went to Des Moines to spend time with my mom. We were so lucky that Alla brought some of Mowgli's puppies to the Dog Show in Des Moines on Sunday. They were so adorable and I couldn't get enough snuggles and kisses from them. Mowgli was about this age when we saw a picture of him and HAD to have him!



As much as I would have loved to add another "Furbaby" to our family, I did not bring one home. Maybe another day :)

3 comments:

Kris Hoskinson February 23, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

dang, i was hoping you did:)

Becky Bartlett February 23, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

I was hoping you did, too! :) They are adorable!

Johnni February 23, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

Hey gorgeous lady -- love the shot of just you and the single pup. Need to see more of you on the blog. A nice surprise :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP