Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Kate at one week old

I wish I had more eloquent words to describe how wonderful little baby Kate is. I had the best morning AND afternoon with her and her family. They fed me my weight in M&M's... how could I not have a great day!? :) She was wide awake for a good 2 hours of my being at her house. Just when I was starting to feel a bit nervous I wouldn't get any sleepy shots, she was OUT and stayed soundly asleep until after I walked out the door. What a perfect little angel.


I asked her Mama if there was one image she would love to have. The told me it was the photo of the baby on my website with her head in her hands. I was excited to try it again, but uncertain of doing it without my amazing assistant Heather. It turned out that Mom, Ashley, was a pretty great assistant herself.

I LOVE her cute hat. I think it was purchased on Etsy. If you are considering a newborn shoot, I would definitely suggest at least one neat item like this.

A beautiful mom with her beautiful daughter.

Ashley didn't stop at buying a really cute hat. She also picked up this adorable pink cocoon and hat for little Kate's session. She found some really great items on Etsy. Sometimes "props" and things for little ones to wear are scratchy but this was probably the softest material I've ever touched. No wonder she was so comfortable.



... sigh.... I love babies and I absolutely love photographing them.

3 comments:

Johnni February 21, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

So pretty. My fave is the second from the bottom. Such a sweet shot :)

Anonymous February 23, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them. Great pictures!

Julie Ulven February 24, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

Sigh, I love babies, too. Especially the ones you take photos of, Ashley!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP