Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Babies & Bellies Album

It's finished! My "winter" project came back from the print lab last week. I'm excited it's finally completed and more excited I have it in my hands. I am absolutely not the BEST at photographing products, so the pictures aren't nearly as cool as the real product. I would love to show you in person, just ask! I printed this album for marketing and to have a great sample of the wonderful albums I offer. Don't think this great product is JUST for me! You can absolutely order one, customized and designed for your family. Pricing is very reasonable and you can have it in your home forever.



This album is my favorite size, 10 x 10 inches. The albums are flush mount with thick lay-flat pages and no middle gutter! It's great to leave out on a coffee table, either closed or open on your favorite page.




You can find a great easel for display lot's of places. This one is from Hobby Lobby. It would be wonderful to set out on a bookshelf, end table, piano.... the possibilities are endless. I'm not satisfied with ONLY photographing your family. I want you to walk away with beautiful pieces to display around your house.

I love these albums!

3 comments:

LindaAlex March 9, 2011 at 6:49 AM  

I want to see them! I will be right over...on Friday.

Kaley March 9, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

It looks fabulous cousin!!! I can't wait to see it in person.

Heather March 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

very classy!!! I love it!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP