Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Inside and Out

Seriously, this girl was so beautiful inside and out. I have a lot of fun photographing senior girls. I really like hanging out with them and having a good time. Alex was a blast to photograph. She was super fun and had lots of ideas for our session too!



I wish I looked that HOT when I was in high school Actually, I wish I was that HOT now :)


GORGEOUS!

And she's athletic! It doesn't seem like there is much this girl doesn't do. She's definitely one I'd expect some big things from.

Alex, I hope you have a great rest of your senior year! You are such a wonderful person, I wish you ALL the best!

2 comments:

Marguerite Pircer April 5, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Fantastic pictures!

Ashley Jorgensen April 5, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

Love the pictures of Alex! She's a student of mine and I can definitely attest to her beauty, inside and out!

Nice job capturing it all!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP