Wednesday, April 13, 2011

just a few snapshots


Happy (belated) Birthday Mom! This post is a few days old because I was with my mom for her birthday. Travis and I were in Des Moines the whole weekend celebrating with her. We decided we had a great weekend but did not take great photographs documenting our fun. She sent me a few snapshots so I could have something to put on my blog.


Food is always a big part of our time together.

Mowgli was a big help during geocaching :)

I did something fun for my mom's birthday present. I wish I had taken a photograph of it. I made her a canvas of one of her favorite images I took. Don't worry, it's not of a random child. It's of a picture I took a couple of years ago during one of our living history farms days. It's most exciting because it's her first canvas and everyone needs at LEAST one!

2 comments:

LindaAlex April 13, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

One of my VERY BEST birthdays EVER!

Heather April 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

The canvas....was it that pic of the jars?? I LOVE that shot and think of it often! It's so cool!!! Happy Belated Birthday Ashley's Mom!!!
Glad to hear you had a great weekend!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP