Monday, April 25, 2011

Trey

Trey's mom Tricia is a wonderful friend of mine. She also happens to be dating Travis' brother. It all works out pretty well. Trav and I both love Trey and think of him as part of our family. So when Tricia and I set out to photograph Trey for his 3rd birthday... you can bet we had some fun with it :)


I'm pretty proud of myself for finding a GREAT location for a 3 year old boy. My mom was actually the one who "found" it. One of her friends has a bunch of old cars, trucks, and even some farm equipment.




I love these two!



Trey is definitely at an age where it doesn't work to say "stand here and smile for me." Actually, that never works great. So we got inventive when it came to finding things he would want to do. In this one above, he was looking for "magic sticks." Duh... of course he was.




Happy Birthday Trey-Man!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett April 25, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

Great pictures of Trey AND Tricia!! :) Happy Birthday, Trey!!

Kris Hoskinson April 25, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

love the pics!!!!!

LindaAlex April 25, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Very cute kid, beautiful mommy, great location and a talented photographer make for gorgeous photos! Nice shoot!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP