Friday, April 29, 2011

Early retirement?

Mowgli may have decided that he's going into early retirement. He didn't do so hot in this last week's dog show. He REALLY didn't want to "stack". In the photo below, he is actually doing it, but I'm almost positive he didn't stay like that too long the way he's supposed to. He did NOT like other dogs being behind him. My mom thinks he was trying to protect the family jewels :)




He was shown on Easter Sunday. We didn't go to that one because we were at church. But we got an interesting report when we picked him up. Apparently he was "excused" from the ring. He wouldn't let the judge touch him! I'm not really sure what that meant, but I know it wasn't good. Mowgli seemed to enjoy dog shows during his first couple years. He didn't seem to love this one, so I'm wondering if he's "done" with them. He has received his "Championship" title, and made cute little puppies, so I guess he's done what was asked of him!

2 comments:

Johnni April 29, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

Crazy, right? I wonder what changed for him...

Julie Ulven May 19, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

Who shows for you? I can't picture you in a suit, nylons and flats. Just say'n....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP