Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Alexis Jo's 6 month photoshoot

My little baby niece is 6 months old. Actually, now she's 7 months old. I've had these images on my "to do" list for weeks. It's easy to take way too many when you're in love with your subject.


This was one of her first experiences playing outside in the grass and flowers. With a cold and wet spring, she's been cooped up inside. So she didn't care too much about us. Alexis was so interested in looking around and trying to grab everything. It's such a fun new world for her!


She's SO stinkin' sweet!


Lexi is one of the happiest babies. It's a treat when I get to babysit because she's so "go with the flow". It's a lot of fun for me to be an Aunt.

It's going to take me "forever" to go through all the rest and finish editing. Sorry Callie :)

1 comments:

Anonymous May 24, 2011 at 7:23 AM  

My observation, she looks like mommy when smiling and daddy when not smiling. Great pictures!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP