Wednesday, June 1, 2011

not so much of a post

YIKES, I haven't blogged in a week! It's not because of being bored. I've been very much enjoying the beginning of my summer. I took the liberty of a VERY long weekend in Des Moines with my mom. We only had one pool day because of all the rain. But we had fun shopping on the other days. Have I mentioned Homemakers is my favorite store? Rarely do I walk in actually planning on buying something, but they let anyone eat the cookies :)


We didn't take a single photograph, so I borrowed these from a summer weekend last year. The funny thing is, we basically did the same thing this year. Had I photographed our activities from the weekend, it would have looked a lot like this anyway:



I'm hoping this buys me a couple more days until I have to put up a REAL post... with pictures from this year :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP