Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy for them...

I am so happy for my friends' Kim and Rodney. They are getting married next May! These two are just perfect for each other and have such a fun relationship. I'm already excited for the wedding you guys!



LOVE!

Kim and I became friends in elementary school, so we go WAY back! I love having "old" friends that are still good friends... but not that we're getting old or anything :)


This is one of my favorites from the evening. I don't like to do too many kissing photos, but this definitely makes the cut. I loved their clothing colors with the earthy greens, browns, and blues.


Thank you Kim and Rodney for asking little ol' ME to take your engagement photographs! I hope you guys have a fun rest of your engagement and obviously a GREAT wedding.

1 comments:

Kim July 18, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

Ashley I love them!! Thanks so much!! It's funny you didn't add what really happened in the session. "Kim spent the majority of the session sweating because she was afraid to get bugs on her;)"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP