Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I could eat him up!

Little man Colin is just the sweetest punkin. I absolutely loved seeing him for his 8 month photo shoot. This is one of my favorite stages to photograph babies.


He is quite the serious little guy, but will sneak HUGE smiles in there!




OK, here's where it gets REALLY good. His Mama forgot his diaper cover, I am soooo glad she did. His little buns could not look softer and sweeter. I can't help but want to eat him up. My heart just melts at this naked baby.



This time next year, I should have an 8(ish) month old. I cannot WAIT to do this fun stuff with him. You can bet that baby will be naked in several fields in the Cedar Valley :)

1 comments:

Andrea August 30, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

Oh my GOODNESS Ashley!!! These pictures are SO amazing you have me crying here at work!!! :) He looks beautiful! I can't believe how many great smiles you got! I am in LOVE with the naked baby shots too, what a chunk!! You have made my day!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP