Friday, August 26, 2011

Easy Peasy

Yes, Kamryn is a GORGEOUS 2 year old! This first photo reminds me so much of a senior picture photo. Look out Mom and Dad... she'll be there before you know it! I just can't get over how pretty she is, and SWEET. What a sweetheart!




This little girl makes my job EASY! She was so happy and cooperative. It's not unusual at all to have a child that fusses or is a bit crabby while we're together... I really do come to expect that it WILL happen. So when Kamryn was so easy-going I was taken off guard. I actually think our session lasted under an hour!

Gotta love the lip!

I have come to really look forward to any sessions with this family. Betsy, Kamryn's Mom always rocks out the clothing choices. Of course I don't love them just because they dress great! Kamryn held my hand the whole way back to the car. I could have taken her home with me :)

16 comments:

Andrea August 26, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

Awww, these are SO cute! I just love those last 2 pics. She is so beautiful. Great job!

LT August 26, 2011 at 9:09 AM  

I think our little Kam could be a model (of course that could bring out her diva side). Wonderful pictures!

Aunt Carrie August 26, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

Love the pics and I'm not biased at all ;-)

Tara August 26, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

Kam is a natural!! She is so beautiful! The pics are awesome. Would love to see her in person.

Aunt Alicia August 26, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

Love the pics and the outfits!!! Kam your boots are too cute!

Emily White August 26, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

I may be a bit biased since I think Kamryn is the cutest little kid ever, but these pictures are great! I especially love the candids. Great work!

Great Aunt Carol August 26, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

Beautiful girl you are Kam! Wonderful pictures! Love how her beauty, youth, and candid expressions were caught on film. Great job!

Julie H August 26, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Oh, Betsie..... I just want to squeeze her!!!!

Hollysmama August 26, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

OH my WORD! Betsy...you're going to have a HARD time picking a favorite! Kamryn is GORGEOUS!!! So happy you are working with Ashley to capture these memories. :) GORGEOUS!

Jessica August 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

As always Kam is a rockstar in front of the camera. Too cute!!

Mommy :) September 1, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

Thanks for all the sweet comments! Ashley did a fantastic job and I will cherish these pictures alway! Love to my little baby girl!!

Kim September 1, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

What a cutie! Great pics, love the colors!

Natalie September 1, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

Super cute! How beautiful and natural. Love them all!

Esther September 1, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

Too cute for words! How will you ever decide?

Aundria September 1, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

Truly Adorable!

Jennifer September 2, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

She looks so grown up already!! Very cute!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP