Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Putt Putt

I love photographing babies and small children, but it is definitely refreshing to work with all adults! I was really able to relax and hang out with this crew. I met Ashley (blue shirt & sweater) through Junior League this past year and then got to meet her whole family the other night. What a cool family! Ah... I loved them.



My own mom is truly my best friend. So I feel really comfortable and love getting to know others in her generation. I typically end up calling the Mom and Dad of the group... Mom and Dad. It's easy for me and I can say it faster than thinking of more names. This mom and dad were super wonderful.


We had the first half of our session in a classic setting and then did something unique with our second half. I'm sure I don't really have to tell you what we did. I had a blast! It was such a cool idea of theirs to get some candid shots while playing mini golf.


I feel really blessed to constantly be meeting new fantastic people. After just one session, I typically switch from saying my client... to my friend. I'm not sure I could ever find a better job.

1 comments:

Andrea August 24, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

Wow Ashley! What a cool idea!!! Great work :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP