Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet sweet summer

I couldn't wait one more day to share the rest of Colin and Joey's photos! If you missed my post yesterday, don't forget to take a peek below these. I was going to try to keep you in suspense for another day, but I'm so excited to share :)


This family is simply amazing! I'll be the first to admit our time together started off slightly rocky. We had barely gotten out of our cars and 5 minutes later it started to rain... and not a slight sprinkle, but a decent amount of rain. I was more than nervous we were going to have to reschedule. The boys didn't seem too "in to it" either. Dad even joked they were going to have to schedule another shoot since this one wasn't seeming to be going very smooth. haha. But they all stuck with me, the rain stopped, the boys started having fun and I'm pretty proud of the photographs we got.


This is when the REAL fun started to happen. Once we let the little guys get into the water, they were all smiles!

I hope you noticed how priceless Joey's face is :)

Then again, that's a pretty priceless face too!


Thank you so much "S" family for hanging in there with me and being GREAT sports! I truly had a wonderful time and soo appreciated your creative ideas for our time together.

3 comments:

Unknown August 10, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

These are SOOO cute! LOVE the water idea... may have to steal it :) I know this family! Well, the mom and dad...I grew up with them! They look amazing and have such CUTE boys! Nice work Ashley!!! Great looking fam!

Anonymous August 10, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

You would never guess by looking at these that my kids were terrible that day! Ashley, you are truly very amazing!!

Andrea August 11, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Wow great ideas Ashley! Love it and as always wonderful work :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP