Friday, August 5, 2011

Up for a challenge

I said I wanted a challenge... and a challenge is just what I got! I found out it is tough work to get 3 babies to smile at once :) How cute are these 3?! The "T" triplets were absolutely adorable. I am so glad I got to meet them.


As you can imagine... I took a lot of photos that turned out like this. But I love how they're all doing their own thing.

Little man Aidan probably cheesed it up the most for me. Maybe he's a ladies man already?

Look at those eyes on miss Olivia! I wonder if she bats them at Daddy and gets whatever she wants :)

And of course Addilyn! She had started crawling shortly before our session and was definitely on the move. I'm thinking all 3 are going to be running circles around their Mama soon.


TaDa, 3 perfect babies :) It was soo hot this morning. Thanks Courtney for braving the heat and sharing your gorgeous children with me!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP