Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Welcome Clara Elizabeth

Brand new babies (sigh)... what could be better? I went to high school with both Brad and Mollie and was absolutely thrilled to be able to photograph their tiniest addition. Clara is the sweetest little angel.


Clara let me off easy and gave Daddy all the mess :) I just had to rinse out a blanket from a small clear wet spot. Brad got a bit more than he bargained for probably just seconds after this image below was taken. Although, I felt pretty good about planning ahead and throwing an old towel on the carpet!

She is just itty bitty, which makes her that much more fun to photograph.


I think I see the tiniest bit of a smirk... could it be?

What a fun morning. This tiny little babe is already pretty spunky and knows just what she wants. I would occasionally try to move her hands away from her face. Even though she was sleeping, she let out a scream letting me know that was unacceptable for her. Brad tried to say she got that feisty spirit from Mom. But I think she gets a heavy dose from both sides :) I'm glad I'll get to watch this little girl grow up. Welcome to the world sweet Clara Elizabeth.

7 comments:

b+k July 26, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

oh, oh, oh so precious... Brad & Mollie, you guys look fantastic, and these photos brought tears to my eyes! congrats to your new little family, wish we could be there and celebrate with you! And Ash, you've outdone yourself again with such stunningly gorgeous photos... thanks for documenting our friends lives and sharing it with us :)

Amber July 26, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

LOVE them, Ashley! I check your blog daily (does that make me a stalker) and love all of your photos, but it's even more special when you know the family that you are photgraphing. :) Your close-ups are amazing!!

Jackie Preston July 29, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

Thank you! this itty bitty pretty is my granddaughter-so I want copies...please:)soooo beautiful!!!

Johnni July 31, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

Another spunky one! So fun to hear about and see.

Barb August 1, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

Wonderfully precious pictures, THANK YOU for sharing them with us!
You are so blessed Brad and Mollie!!

Andrea August 4, 2011 at 8:05 AM  

Favorite is baby in daddies arms! I LOVE those shots! Great job Ashley, as always :)

Anonymous October 29, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Great Grampa Bill - A Photographer hobyest thinks these are superb. Thanks for sharing.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP