Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Annika

Sometimes I will do sessions in Des Moines when I visit my mom. Annika's senior photo shoot just happened to be one of them. It's fun for me to get to use totally new locations. I have a fun connection/ contact to Annika. Her big sister was my church youth director when I was in junior high. I met Annika when she was very little, so it was fun to see her again!



I loved all of her outfits, it was such a great mix. I was telling her about the outfits I had for my senior photos. They didn't have quite the pizzaz that the girls these days can put together :)


Isn't she gorgeous!? I'm especially loving this shot. Her mom might like it too since Annika is smiling at her :)


Annika, you are beautiful inside and out! I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. And a special HI to the Roesler crew if you're reading this :)

1 comments:

Tobi September 30, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

What gorgeous photos!! A HUGE thank you from the Roesler crew!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP