Monday, September 26, 2011

Little boys

Now that's what I call a good looking family :) I loved getting to meet Shaunna, Jared and their little boys. It was quite the special day too. Little man Ty turned one on the day of our session! I love telling babies Happy Birthday... like they know what I'm saying :)



It's not a good session unless there is hugs, kisses and snuggling! I also have to say, I love their outfits. That yellow is one of my favorite colors right now.


Mom said that even more than smiles, she wanted to get a great photo of Brady and Ty's eyes. CHECK.



I LOVE THIS! Oh man, this photo makes me smile. A special kiss for TyTy on his big birthday. I hope you love your sneak peek "H" Family. It was hard to leave out so many favorites for the blog post, but I like to keep lots of great ones for the online gallery too.

11 comments:

Vicki September 26, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

Outfits coordinate with the gold flowers in the background so well, can't wait to see them all.

Anonymous September 26, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

Very Cute Pictures :)

Anonymous September 26, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

These are so adorable. Love the outfit choices!

Anonymous September 26, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

What a beautiful family :))

Anonymous September 26, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

Great Pictures!!

Nicole* September 26, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Such great pictures... love the yellow too!

Anonymous September 26, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

Love it. Great work! Such a beautiful family, inside and out. :)

Anonymous September 26, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

Great Looking Family! Brady looks like he was having fun feeding the elk.

Anonymous September 27, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Great family pictures!

Anonymous September 27, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

Great pictures! I love the yellow, too! Love the close up of the boys, and love the one of Brady feeding the elk!

Anonymous September 29, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

These kids are super cute, I love their haircuts!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP