Friday, September 30, 2011

Are you having fun?

Drew and Elsie are bundles of energy. It was tough for me to keep up with them. At one point, I sat on the ground and was shooting from there. Elsie REALLY didn't want me sitting down and tried to make me stand up. I was far too tired at that point. Good thing they're so darn cute and sweet... I kept going :)



Sometimes I get lucky and a little one turns around to look at me :)



I definitely always try to get the regular "look at me and smile" photograph. But kids don't love that one and often give me fake smiles. The hug um and sqeeze um method is my best friend at almost every family session. Sometimes I'll say to mom and dad, look like you're having fun, even if you aren't. To which at this session, Dad replied, "I am having fun!" Music to my ears.

How gorgeous is this HOT mama?!

And I'm going to go ahead and give myself a big fat pat on the back for getting this last picture. Drew and Elsie are pretty happy to smile at me, except when the other is in the frame :) haha. I'm not even sure how we pulled this one off!

"G" family, it was wonderful as always to see you!

1 comments:

bizzer September 30, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

Thanks so much for the sneak peek! I am always amazed at how you can get such great shots!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP