Monday, October 3, 2011

Grandma's hands

My mom has been busy with all her projects this year. The past couple of times I've seen her she's been knitting a blanket for her first grandson. The blanket is gorgeous and I love thinking about all the memories this little boy will have under it. I love watching her knit and get so excited about what she's creating. I also love my mom's hands. I was eager to photograph her knitting this blanket for our boy. I'm not sure if he'll ever be sentimental about images like this. But I know over the years I'll love thinking about the days this was knitted together.

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett October 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM  

... all while HE is being knit together! (Psalm 139:13) Beautiful picture!

LindaAlex October 3, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

You made me cry, Ash! I love all the imagery and I love the scripture too, Becky.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP