Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Brecken!

Today is Brecken's 1st birthday! Happy Birthday little man. This is my cousin Kaley's son. My mom and I went down to Cedar Rapids for his big party on Saturday. We had a lot of fun with him and the rest of the family celebrating.



I love his little teeth.


When Brecken was born, Kaley said she had really high hopes that he would be my perfect little model and I could try a lot of things with him. Brecken decided really early on that photo sessions weren't his favorite thing in the world. Luckily, he still puts up with us and gives us a few smiles :)



I love you Brecken Scott! Hope you had a great first birthday.

1 comments:

sandi October 25, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Great photos! I love his smile and big blue eyes. One of my favorites is the family photo reading the book!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP