Thursday, October 27, 2011

Milo

Milo is possibly the busiest one year old I've ever photographed. He sure gave me a run for my money! He is quite the explorer and never stops moving.



I'm really loving this shot of Daddy and son.

Their farm has some pretty neat and really interesting things around. I'm sure the whole family thought I was nuts when I asked them to sit on the bumper of this broke down camper :) Maddy has got to be the best big sister around. Milo is sure lucky to have her!

Man he's cute, and that hat just tops off the outfit.


I'm ending on my favorite shot of the day. I was thrilled that Milo thought it would be OK to sit on this chair for about 3 minutes. It probably doesn't hurt he had a few fruit snacks while there!

2 comments:

Nate S. October 27, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

Thanks for taking such great pictures of our Milo for us! These turned out awesome!!!

Anonymous October 28, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

How fun!! Great pictures!! Great family!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP