Friday, October 7, 2011

Kelly + Shaun + Emma

Little Emma gave me a run for my money! She was by far the most energetic (almost) 2 year old I've ever met. I'm already tired, and a little nervous when I think about what my life will look like when I have a 2 year old. Good thing I'm getting so much practice now!


She is soo pretty. I love her hair :)


I have to share the inside story of some of these. Emma is trying desperately to get out of her parents grasp. But she does it with a smile on her face! Most kids would cry and their face would totally show it. It was too comical that her face was telling a different story than her body :) I think she really looks like she's having fun!


Note to all moms and dads having photos taken of their toddlers: bring something fun to do!! This is just an absolute must with rambunctious kids. I love having bubbles, toys, stuffed animals, wagons, etc in photos. Not only is it a fun prop, but an activity to keep their attention.

I heard the little miss had an incident and ended up with stitches in her forehead just yesterday! Yikes, feel better Emma! Thanks for a wonderful and fun session "S" family. I loved meeting all of you!

25 comments:

Anonymous October 7, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

You were totally right! I'm amazed at how awesome these turned out based on Emma's enthusiasm.... Your comments were hilarious as well. Thank you so much!

Kelly and Shaun

Jon Nagel October 7, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

What a beautiful family! Great pictures!

Knut & Molly Brown October 7, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

Love these! Emma is so sweet :)

Grandma S October 7, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

Love the pictures!! Emma always makes me smile.

Anonymous October 7, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

Great pics, photog was right, they turned out better than mama would have thought! They are great! Rhonda

Anonymous October 7, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

Each picture is perfect....Love they are not posed and the colors are great....Emerson's eyes get me very time!......Judy L

Anonymous October 7, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

emmy b!

Nanny Aunty Kels October 7, 2011 at 10:08 PM  

That little girl is so goofy! She always puts a smile on my face with those big blue eyes and beautiful red hair! The pictures turned out amazing! :)

Great-Grandma C October 10, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

These pictures are adorable.
Love the family of 3 together and
look forward to seeing the other ones. Emerson is a beautiful little
girl, so happy and very active.
How can you not fall in love with
those big blue eyes and red hair.

Meyer family October 10, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

Love the picture with the bubbles. The pictures all look great!

Matt Hickok October 11, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

She really is beautiful, and she's already gotten so big!

Miranda Cornish October 11, 2011 at 4:45 PM  

cThese are so good!! I love the fall colors outside! I think the bubble one is my favorit :)

Eve Gray October 11, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

Very cute pics Kelly! Can't wait to see which ones you pick for your desk at work! :)

Anonymous October 11, 2011 at 7:32 PM  

Very good pictures. Love them

Anonymous October 11, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

Gorgeous family! -Comfort & Justin

Anonymous October 12, 2011 at 12:35 PM  

I would love to meet Emma soon! She is so cute! Love, Charley

Anonymous October 12, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

I love Emma's red hair! Please tell her that her cousin Caleb loves her.

Anonymous October 12, 2011 at 12:37 PM  

Emma looks like so much fun! Can she come visit us soon? -Dillan

The Humble Home October 12, 2011 at 1:29 PM  

So Cute!

Anonymous October 12, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

That little girl is absolutely precious! Would love to meet her sometime!
~Cousin Joia

rain4 October 12, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

Love the picture with the bubbles so cute!

Anonymous October 12, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

This is a neat site, pretty photos...

Haley Hospodarsky October 13, 2011 at 5:22 PM  

Super Adorable! Love them!

Anonymous October 13, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

Hey guys Emma looks pretty sweet if you know what I mean.

Anonymous October 13, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

Such a cute kid.
-Jeremy

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP