Monday, October 10, 2011

Max is 2

I'm starting out this blog with my favorite photo from Max's session. The rest of the photos came in a close second :) Max just turned two, and what better way to celebrate than document him at this stage. I loved getting to see this little man again. I met Max and his family last year when he turned one. He's changed so much!



I knew I could count on his mom and dad to bring something cool!



My thoughts about the "perfect" family photo are constantly being revised. I think it's so meaningful when the photo tells you about everyone in the picture.

Yeah... that's a GREAT smile!

Mom's idea! And what a perfect way it was to end our time together. It was a pretty hot day so it worked out great. I try to not be "creepy" and suggest parents take their kids' shirts off.... so when they suggest it, I'm pretty excited. I love images of little boys with no shirts.

The End. Max, you are wonderful, and not to mention have the perfect head of hair.

1 comments:

Hanna October 10, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

Love love love all the pics! Ashley you are amazing. Max you are even amazing-er. Great job!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP