Monday, October 17, 2011

Laughter is good for the soul

I am sure I've never laughed so hard at a photography session before. We had a great time together. My friend Kez (on the left) and I went to high school together. She is totally one of the coolest girls I know! I was honored to get to photograph her and her family.


LOVE!


Of course baby Tseidel is the star of the family. It only seems right to have a photo of her being front and center.

These jackets just scream fall to me! There is a very good reason everyone loves to have an October session. That's one of the reasons I got married in October. Autumn leaves are definitely one of God's prettiest ideas.


Yep, we had a lot of fun! Maybe a little bit too much laughter at one person's expense, but I think everyone had a good time. Thank you so much "E" family for being amazing inside and out. I loved photographing you guys!

3 comments:

jdufoe October 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM  

Amazing photos of a wonderful family! You did a great job capturing their personalities! Baby Tsei is SO beautiful! :)

Amber October 17, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

They are all amazing, but the second one down is definitely my favorite. :) Good work! It's hard to beat fall photos. ~Amber

Denise October 17, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

Great pictures Ashley. You managed to capture them perfectly. I especially love the ones of them laughing.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP